Sunday, November 18, 2007

Julia (Pecor) and Mary Wright


Here's my first post! Hopefully the first of many.

This is Julia (Pecor) and her daughter, Mary Wright. Julia's mother, Ada (Porter), was my direct ancestor. This photo was graciously shared with me by Mary's grandson, John Richards. It was colorized just as you see it. It's just beautiful.

The kit is Victorian Heritage by Blushbutter. It has lots of wonderful elements. I love the blues and browns of the papers. Fonts were Vivaldi and Segoe Script.

6 comments:

Deb said...

This is beautiful!! What a wonderful photo that is. I have to say I adore all of Blushbutters kits, but if I just HAD to pick a favorite one, this kit would most likely win....or be one of the top ones at the very least! I think its a great choice for your heritage layouts!!

SherryD said...

Very pretty layout! You can't go wrong with any of Blush's kits. Will enjoy seeing more of your work. Hugs

Catherine said...

Wonderful heritage layout, Michelle.

Unknown said...

Beautiful heritage page.

Julie said...

It's lovely!!! I have a photo of my Dad that is colored like that. Isn't it cool?

Hugs!
Julie

(from blush-n-dusty)

blushbutter said...

that's a gorgeous photo Michelle and I love your style it's very beautiful!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your layouts!